RG-AP820-L(V2) is the Ruijie’s highest price-performance entry Wi-Fi 6 enterprise indoor access point. Certified by Tolly’s latest Test Report , the RG-AP820-L(V2) verified on user capacity upto 1024 Wi-Fi clients, and provide upto 65% higher total throughput in legacy Wi-Fi 5 environment.
The Ruijie RG-AP820-L(V2) supports selectable dual-band dual-radio (2.4G + 5G or 5G+5G) mode to guarantee for the best compatibility and highest performance. Maximum of 2.4Gbps wireless throughput when dual 5G radio high-performance mode adopted, and upto 1.775Gbps throughput at normal 2.4G+5G mode. The RG-AP820-L(V2) fully comply with Wi-Fi 6 OFDMA Modulation, MU-MIMO, and BSS Color Spatial Reuse, allowing RG-AP820-L(V2) guarantees minimal signal interference and a maximum of 1024 client connections.
Additionally, RG-AP820-L(V2) is IoT ready with integrated module of BLE, without the need of external module and additional investment. Verified by Tolly Test Report, RG-AP820-L(V2) providing nearly line-rate throughput at 955Mbps wireless performance by built-in Gigabit uplink port.
Upon the uprising challenges of management efficiency and wireless security, all Ruijie enterprise APs support hybrid management mode. Either deployed as standalone AP (Fat mode) or managed AP (Fit mode), the AP will detect the operation mode automatically without extra effort on firmware upgrade. For additional security and operation, we recommend the enterprise customers to choose either one of the below wireless controller options depending on the functionality and capacity:
- Public Cloud: Ruijie Cloud – Ruijie Public Cloud service (powered by RG-MACC) is targeted for the SME segment with integrated captive portal, authentication (such as PPSK for employees, Facebook, voucher, account, etc.), and reporting features. Together with Ruijie Cloud Mobile App (free download), SME customers can provision and manage their networks at fingertips.
- Hybrid Cloud: RG-WS6000 Series Wireless Controller (on-premises) Plus Cloud Management (Optional) – targeted for enterprise office and campus with single or multiple sites and high-density AP deployment. The controller appliances are installed at the customer’s site with fully integrated wireless management and authentication feature, supporting up to 5000 APs per cluster. Optionally, the cloud management platform allows for value-added features like centralized device configuration and monitoring, AI radio (RF) optimization, reporting, etc.
- Private Cloud: RG-MACC Software Controller – targeted for ISP/MSP, government, or multi-national corporation (MNC) with diverse customer sites and demand on integration of their billing, portal and security systems. The RG-MACC supports unified device management, not only for wireless access points, but also switches and gateway devices.
• Tolly Certified Performance & Capacity
• Max 2.4Gbps by selectable Dual-Band Design (2.4G + 5G or 5G+5G)
• Max 1024 Client connections
• OFDMA, MU-MIMO and BSS Technology for minimal wireless signal interference
• AI Wireless Optimization: one-click optimization powered by Ruijie Cloud technology
• Hybrid Management: support standalone AP to over thousands of APs with deployment options of appliances, private cloud or public cloud service
• Mobility Management: Free mobile app available for RG-MACC-Base private cloud or Ruijie Public Cloud customers